El Salvador, California
HELLO El SALVADOR
El Salvador is a city in California. It is famous for the various leisure activities offered like swimming, diving, trekking and sight- seeing. It has different museums to exhibit the vast history of the city. It is also rich in various archaeological sites.
Places to visit:
- Coatepeque Caldera – It offers fun activities like swimming, diving & sailing with an island & restaurants.
- Joya de Ceren- It is an historical site depicting ruins of a Mayan farming village destroyed by a volcano. It is also a World heritage site.
- Tazumal- This historical location displays remains of a Mayan city & a museum featuring local artifacts.
- San Salvador- This volcano has multiple peaks, a crater at the summit & exotic hiking trails.
- Santa Ana Volcano- It is the largest volcano in the area. It is situated at 2,318 meters above sea level. It is also the highest volcano.
- Izalco – It is an ancient volcano features on Salvadoran currency. It also offers climbing.
- San Andres El Salvador – It is an historical site having remains of pyramids from earlier than 900 BCE.
Places to stay:
- Los Farallon’s- It has exotic rooms with views of the ocean along with 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, free wi-fi, free breakfast and a bar with a terrace.
- Atami Escape Resort – It has top-class rooms with breath- taking views along with amenities like a restaurant, a bar & an outdoor swimming pool.
- Sheraton President San Salvador- It offers the most ecstatic rooms. It also has facilities like an outdoor pool and an exercise room.
- Hotel Rancho Estero y Mar- This top-class hotel the most vibrant rooms along with offers such as 3 outdoor pools, 2 bars & 2 restaurants.
- La Zona Hostel- It offers the most comfortable, vibrant, classy and stylish rooms along with a bar & a terrace.